cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Not installing but money taken

KOG85
Explorer

Just purchased Sniper Elite from the headset app store, after pin code entry nothing happen. When I go to the game in the store the purchase button is a loading wheel. I have received a receipt but have no game. 

On the Phone app the game is purchased.

33 REPLIES 33

N8MX
Expert Protege

Unfortunately having the exact same issues as you guys today. Already went through months of getting a previous issue resolved and now this ! I can't install anything but a brief google search shows it might be server outages . Let's all pray that it is something that simple !

DonutInmybooty1
Honored Guest

The same thing is happening to me. I just bought Eleven table tennis on my phone and it’s not showing up in my library.

server outage would make sense if enough people were buying it

ProxCyde
Honored Guest

Same issue. Spinning icon but nothing downloading. Couldn't even play my game as it threw me an indirect version error. Which I know was the latest version. Definitely related. Also, tons of user reports of server issues world wide. Just gotta wait I suppose

LtWagz
Explorer

I have had the same issue just now. I'll let you know if I find a solution.

Skodda86
Honored Guest

Same exact problem but my friend paid for it but it downloaded for him but its stuck on loading wheel for me so it's weird

The_Hero_Jr
Explorer

So from what I'm seeing its not just people that bought Sniper Elite, but any game, meaning its a server issue most likely. Just gotta sit it out i guess

yeah basically confirmed to be server connection issues

Hashy76
Explorer

I tried to get zero caliber and it won't download either. My friend was having issues with partying and all of his games got uninstalled and none of them will reinstall either. 

ElGolfeux
Explorer

ok good to know, will try again later then