cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 1 no active on my account?

SoccerKnight5
Honored Guest

So I turned on my quest for the fist time in several months.  When i did this my home page said "something went wrong please try again".  The games that needed updates would not update and new games i bought would not show up.  Also the store page said it was not connected to the internet.  But the youtube app worked proving it was connected to the internet.

I saw some older thread about having to log into Facebook through the Oculus app to a fix the home screen issue.  so i did that.  but it did not fix anything

Then i see that after login into the oculus web site under devise it says i have not devise retested.  So i tried to pair new headset in the app to see it it would re-register it but it would not fine the head site.   I assume because it was already paired.  So i used a different phone installing the app for the fist time and try to pair it there.  it went through the process but did not fix the problem.

1 REPLY 1

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

Did you try a factory reset? Yes, you'd have to reinstall everything. But it should fix any pairing issues, I'd think.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?