cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Casting not working on my PC

RipoffSoviet
Honored Guest

(Quest 2) The casting works on all other computers/laptops in my house except my main PC, is there any settings on my computer that I can activate or disable to possibly fix the problem?

I have tried casting using Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Brave using the google search engine.

Both my computer and quest are connected to 5 ghz connection but my computer is wired with ethernet to a router.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Great job troubleshooting this so far. If you want our help getting casting to work on your PC, we're happy to give it. Send us a PM or click HERE to visit our Support website and we'll get to the bottom of this together. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Do you still need our help with this? If so, let us know. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

yes it wont cast 

Hello there, @Lazarlazar1599! We know how not being able to cast can affect the VR experience for our users, and we're happy to look into this with you!

• Have you checked to see if the headset and the device you are casting to are connected to the same network?
  • Could you please let us know if you are unable to cast on any other devices or just certain ones?
  • Have you tried restarting your headset as well as the other devices you are trying to cast to?
  • Are your headset and other devices up to date?
  • Have you tried restarting your router?

Please provide as much information as you can about what you are experiencing. Once we have more information, we will be able to better assist you!

Hey there, @Lazarlazar1599! We're just checking in to see if you still need help casting from your device to your PC. Please let us know, and we'll be happy to help!