cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Silicone Cover Hasn't Arrived

Anime_Cat
Explorer

I ordered the free Quest 2 Silicone Cover a few months ago, it was meant to come latest by November last year and still hasn't arrived.

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no Anime_Cat! Let's get you taken care of, please provide me your most recent Oculus ticket number so we can look further into that issue for you as soon as possible. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sorry where can I find this?

I have the same problem, my order number is: 576736243701058

on the oculus website (orders)

My order number is 354123873166884

Hey Anime_Cat & Beren13! Thank you for providing your order numbers! We would love to continue looking into your Silicone Cover replacement order, however, we are going to need to collect some private personal information and it would be best done through a private message! Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. In your private message, please confirm your full shipping address, including full name, phone number, street address, country/state, and zip/postal code! With this information, we will be able to proceed with looking into getting you the Silicone Cover as soon as possible! Thank you very much for your extended patience, we look forward to hearing from you in a private message! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I also Ordered the Silicone cover but it has not arrived I've ordered it a couple months ago.

Hey there, @emioculus! We don't like to see our users have this kind of issue. We know how important it is to get this important piece of hardware as soon as possible. Not to worry. We suggest contacting our support team here. They have the ability to look into this delay for you. We hope this is helpful to you!

keith.buffardi
Honored Guest

I ordered the free Quest 2 Silicone Cover, but never received one.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?