cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 anything multiplayer not working

Kaisorian
Level 2

I have a strong internet connection, and the oculus party works, but playing anything online makes the quest freak out and makes me stuck inside an infinite loading screen when going into online games. I have tried deleting the games and changing internet connections still nothing seems to fix this issue 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaisorian
Level 2

Old post, but just in case anyone is looking still, this problem disappeared for me after V28 came out. Also think letting my headset die instead of keeping it on/sleep and charging all the time helped as well

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Rusty_Chan
Level 2

i also have this problem 

SimmerAloha
Level 2

Same issue for over a week.

• Beat Saber: Connecting to Server times out
  • Racket NX: Syncing fails on app launch, selecting Multiplayer returns, “Cannot connect to Multiplayer while offline”
  • Eleven: Works great!

Same here I can't play
Elven Assassin or Rec Room
half+Half and Blaston works though strangely

SimmerAloha
Level 2

The issue resolved once I “unreserved” the Oculus’s IP address on the local network.

I am using my oculus on a University Wireless Network so I can't unreserve the IP. 

Does this mean that some games just can't be played on a network you don't have admin access to? Seems strange it would only affect some games but not others.

No, I don’t think you need admin access. Having access is what led to my issue. 

How do I do this?

Kaisorian
Level 2

Old post, but just in case anyone is looking still, this problem disappeared for me after V28 came out. Also think letting my headset die instead of keeping it on/sleep and charging all the time helped as well

View solution in original post