cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 dropping guardian and controllers

Babyzombie169
Honored Guest

Hi everybody oh, I'm new to this Quest me energy but I have need of your knowledge. Recently I picked up my quest to and installed be our cards and went to play it put the headset on and it freaked out between the past through and the VR world and then drop the guardian. It did this a couple of time and then corrected itself. As I was starting to play it dropped the controllers it did this three or four times. What would be causing this?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We definitely want to get you started on your awesome VR experience, so let's work together to quickly resolve this matter.

In order for us to look into this further, it would be great if you could send us a PM, as we are going to need further details on your situation, so please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us.

Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!