cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fixed] Quest 2 not connecting to oculus services?

snowkitkat
Explorer

So yesterday I got on my quest to play some Pavlov Shack when it all of the sudden didn't load my profile and refused to launch any games. YouTube VR and other built-in oculus apps work fine but for some reason anything that requires a connection to the Oculus services does not work (ex; browser, profile, store, games). Whenever I power on my headset it also disconnects me from my Wi-Fi for some reason.

Edit: Fixed by factory resetting your Quest 2

2 REPLIES 2

Broken_Remedy
Honored Guest

Follow steps and factory Reset, still not connecting.

Heya @Brokem_Remedy. We understand how not being able to connect to the servers on your headset is causing you time out of VR. We want to do everything we can to fix this and get you back into VR as soon as possible. 

We do see that you've already tried doing a factory reset, and that didn't do the trick. At this time, we'll like to ask that you go to our Support Website and create a ticket. There, you will be put in touch with one of our wonderful agents, who will be more than pleased to help you look into your warranty options. 

We look forward to assisting you there, and getting you back into VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!