cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 replacement interface

blueguitar24
Level 2

Its been a whole month almost ive been in contact with a support employee at oculus trying to get a replacement interface back and forth I started by saying i was having an issue with the stock interface and that it was leaving redness, I then got an automated message saying i would get a message back in 1-3 business days but after 5 whole business days i got no response i reply to the message to ask what is going on and I get a reply telling me that apparently my irritation is not sever enough. I then proceed to tell the employee that I am also experiencing numbness when playing for long amounts of time and it is limiting my experience to where the employee tells me to give my address and oculus quest 2 receipt in which I do so. Another week passes by and no response. I ask if they have reviewed my ticket. No response. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ohgrant
Level 8

I don't think it's something they can help you with. In general the stock interface is not all that comfortable and many folks including myself, have purchased 3rd party interfaces such as those available from VR cover https://vrcover.com/

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 16gb ddr 4 3200, 1080ti. Z800 HMD, DK1, DK2, CV1, Vive wireless, Quest, HP Reverb. Viewsonic 1080p 3D projector ASUS 3D vision monitor.  UAD Apollo interface, Yamaha studio monitors.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ohgrant
Level 8

I don't think it's something they can help you with. In general the stock interface is not all that comfortable and many folks including myself, have purchased 3rd party interfaces such as those available from VR cover https://vrcover.com/

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 16gb ddr 4 3200, 1080ti. Z800 HMD, DK1, DK2, CV1, Vive wireless, Quest, HP Reverb. Viewsonic 1080p 3D projector ASUS 3D vision monitor.  UAD Apollo interface, Yamaha studio monitors.  

View solution in original post

dang, well i preciate it