cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Won't Load Home, Library, Store, or TV.

BrightMosaic
Level 2
Quest was working like a dream until yesterday when all functions stopped working except for the browser. I verified the device is still connected to WIFI, guardian is good to go, and no other settings changed to warrant this forever loading symbol when I try to use the above mentioned functions
83 REPLIES 83

D3owen
Level 2
if anyone is still having this issue where the store, home and library is not loading. Try pairing the oculus quest to your profile on the oculus quest app through the app's settings. That worked for me

CitizenXLVII
Level 2

D3owen said:

if anyone is still having this issue where the store, home and library is not loading. Try pairing the oculus quest to your profile on the oculus quest app through the app's settings. That worked for me

This fixed the problem for me. The problem was caused by me changing the password, which was Oculus' supports advice to fix another problem. It would have been great if they mentioned this would be a side effect of changing my password...

Cookbros
Level 2
Thanks I needed this help this morning.

jfine67
Level 2
I am having the same problem. i did factory reset , worked and then when I turned back on. everything is gone. No library

giga-byte
Level 2

Quest was working like a dream until yesterday when all functions stopped working except for the browser. I verified the device is still connected to WIFI, guardian is good to go, and no other settings changed to warrant this forever loading symbol when I try to use the above mentioned functions

Yes, this is going on for me to. It might be late by now but nothing is working. I am quite puzzled. I am somewhere different but im on wifi. I restarted it 4 times and did a factory reset everything I try just wont work.

Toadio
Level 2
Today my quest stopped working, sitting in the VR living room with no menu. cant do anything really, has anyone solved this?

GoGoWe
Level 2
Wow, this error is since release and Facebook did not fix it.
So you should only change the password through the app not on the website.

FetterKasten
Level 2
Hi, Ive got the same problem since today.
I did not use my quest for a few months.
When I started it today I wondered, why there were new app updates.
Then I did a firmware update, recharged to 50%.
After the update, no apps are shown in the library, home, store etc. are not working, except the browser.

How did you solve it?
Im am very disappointed that I even cant use offline games, because of such a connecting problem.

ozkar_ram
Level 2
I get my Oculus almost a month ago and I had this problem. I tried all the stuff you guys posted here: log out and log in facebook, launch games from app, reinstall app on phone and the problem persist. Everything but reset factory. After a while, I figured out if the only way to play with my Oculus is to launch apps from app instead of main menu, would do it. I leave my device ready to accept the new way to launch my apps and then, the next day.. everything is working fine again.
I don't know why, I don't know how, but it's working fine again.
So yeah, don't reset it, just leave it a for a while.

FetterKasten
Level 2
I also thought just to wait and dont lose my progress in games.
Maybe after the next update its working fine.

But unfortunately I cant launch games with the app.
Then its just loading on the phone and nothing happens.