cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest2 purchase with PayPal

ost.rafi
Explorer

Hello,
Im just wondering if it's my luck or global problem. I wanted to buy Quest2 on oculus.com with PayPal. I got PayPal for 10years, 3 bank accounts connected to it and 2 CCs, so its not "not verified". I have enough funds on PayPal anyways. 

Everything was looking good i ordered it sucessfully, i received email that my order is processing, but 40mins later i received another one that my order was cancelled, from then im unable to create another order. After choosing PayPal and finalizing order i got this error "Using PayPal failed. Change payment method or click button[...]"

Nothing helps. Support isnt helpful, all they saying is we are reviewing your problem(from couple days) and your PayPal have to be "verified", sure 10yrs old acc, isnt verified... Any ideas? Similiar problem? Did u experienced this too?

Sorry for English if u have any troubles understanding me let me know i'll try to clarify.

7 REPLIES 7

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Maybe just verify your paypal account like most of us do.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Got 3 verified bank accounts and 2 CCs... Maybe do not reply if u have nothing to say.

Hey there @ost.rafi, thanks for reaching out about this! If you haven't already, please touch base with us in your existing support ticket so we can work with you to resolve this faster. Also consider reaching out to PayPal customer support to verify this isn't an issue with your PayPal account. Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sorry but what I meant was to check again that all cc’s are actually verified and that none of them has expired.  Like Oculus Support said, check this out with PP support.  Poor English may be an excuse but there is no excuse for bad manners imho.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Thought your answer was sarcastic and suggesting that im too dumb to do what is obvious to everyone. Thought you are insulting and attacking me, so i did same. Sorry about that. 😅

TeenT420
Expert Protege

I do believe it’s the oculus app they are still having the problem of not accepting valid payment options and customer service just send you the basic trouble shooting problems but none of them have worked 

I do believe it’s something wrong with the oculus app itself I had to go to Amazon just to buy it because the same was happening to me and now I’m not able to purchase anything from the app they will not accept any of payments which are all valid but still to no luck. All I ever get is the same basic trouble shooting problems when I contact customer service but I’ve tried those. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?