cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real person, no robots!

darla_grace_146
Level 2
Ordered an Oculus quest 2 for our son for Christmas. We were charged $299 @the oculus store, not given an order # or tracking # and have since gotten nowhere with the robot support system because they want my order # THAT I WAS NOT ISSUED!!!@!@@ Could a living breathig human support person please help me?
1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
Level 16

Ordered an Oculus quest 2 for our son for Christmas. We were charged $299 @the oculus store, not given an order # or tracking # and have since gotten nowhere with the robot support system because they want my order # THAT I WAS NOT ISSUED!!!@!@@ Could a living breathig human support person please help me?

All sounds a bit fishy to me.  If you successfully place an order you will get an order number.  Your credit card/paypal will not be charged until the unit is ready to ship and then when it is shipped (usually within 1-3 days) a tracking number should be available.  If you were actually charged then check with your credit card or paypal account and you should be able to backtrack an order number.

I could be wrong but it sounds to me like your order did not actually go through for some reason. 

BTW, when you contact Oculus Support and start a ticket, these are real people, not bots.  Also, while on the support request page there may be a chat button at the bottom right that you can use (depending on the time).  Good luck sorting this out.  Depending on where you live, Amazon may be an easier way to go next time.
9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Quest 2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro.