cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Tint was gone from last Wednesday, Now it has returned

Funmotion
Protege
Did the give a new update? cause now my red tint is back.
8 REPLIES 8

cybereality
Grand Champion
Strange. I'm not aware that any update was pushed.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Rifts
Adventurer
Same here actually. I noticed how the black stripes above and below widescreen videos on Youtube now look pitch black in the rift (before they were grey so you could see the edge of the video and where the background started) and all of my red tint is gone. Now I also haven't used the rift for a few days, but yesterday was the first time I noticed it.

EDIT: noticed now that you said it has returned .. that sounds strange, it's still black for me.

Funmotion
Protege
Yours came back also?  I should had checked auto updates, this is what I hate about it

Edit:  Yeah it came back for me, do not know why,  but last week it was fine.  Strange

Funmotion
Protege
OK Update you can close this thread, I did a Oculus restart and it fixed it. 

Sammaza
Protege

Funmotion said:

OK Update you can close this thread, I did a Oculus restart and it fixed it. 

Verified...I had it come back for a min before rebooting system\home.  Then it was fixed again.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hopefully that will solve it, but I'll ping the team just in case. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you all please upload the LogGatherer log zip file? Thanks.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...

Funmotion
Protege
Never done it before, so give me time to figure it out