cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal problem

BGTGalaxy
Honored Guest

Hello, i just recently got a oculus and saw that i could get $60 for using a friends referral code so i did just that but when i go to the app i don't have any credit but my friend got $30 from it, and i try it again and it says I've already used that referral codes and I can only do it once 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you have concerns regarding your participation in the referral program. We'd be happy to help you get this sorted out. To clarify, the $60 promo began on the 13th, so if your device was activated with a referral link before this date, you will only receive $30 in credits.

Seeing as how your friend did receive the $30 credit after you activated your account but you did not we'll be happy to look into this with you. Please send us a private message with the following information for both you and your friend's account:

• Full name as it appears on your account
  • Current username/alias
  • Email address on the account

In addition to these items, we'll also need a screenshot of the referral link being sent and the referral screen in your friend's app that proves the referral was accepted by you.

Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?