cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit

PeytonCrafty1
Level 3

So I recieved a notification on my Oculus App (attached image) for referring a friend and getting everything in order, including waiting the 30 days, but when I went to go check my balance on my account, nothing showed up. I'm wondering if anyone could help me. Thanks to anyone who can or tries to. 

Screenshot_20211104-180958-185.png

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, PeytonCrafty1! It's never fun not getting something that was promised. We want to make sure this gets sorted out for you and your friend! Please send us more information via PM's so we can get to the bottom of this. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Szen
Level 2

Having the same issue... I see the credit in my notifications on my phone's Oculus app but when I try to buy Blade and Sorcery, for example, I don't see the credit being applied.

Do I just click 'Purchase' anyway?

PeytonCrafty1
Level 3

I'm not sure, for me it just doesn't show me any credit. Also I'm trying to buy Blade and Sorcery as well.