cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Link Not Working

YXUNGT
Level 2

I just went in with my friend who had bought a new quest 2 at best buy. I’ve had my own for quite some time and made sure to send him the referral link so we both had in store credit. We used it to set up and went through the process, and as he finished, no credit was shown. We tried the link again to double check and it said “an account has already been created.” Is there anyway I can figure this out so we can both receive the credit???

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, let's work together to make sure the referral process went smoothly. We'd like you to reach out to us for 1 on 1 support, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Along with your private message, be sure to provide both your and your friend's Oculus account emails, usernames and screenshots of your referral pages. We want to make sure there aren't any issues along the way to receiving your referral credits. We'll be standing by to help!