cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Program

GingerTee
Honored Guest

Hello,

Yesterday I went out and purchased my Oculus Quest 2 after hearing the hyper from my daughter who received one from her husband for Christmas. So excited and eager to own this product and happy  at the same time that I could actually get my hands on one.  I purchased it after setting up and playing for hours yesterday. Today I stumble across the referral program link. My daughter was never aware that there was such a program going on. So my question is are we still eligible for this promotion?  I would really hate to miss out on this promotion

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ginger you are - 

What one of you will need to do is Send the person your Referral Code.

The person that will be accepting the Code will need to 

Go here: https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/

Select delete Device Data

Then do a Factory Reset of the Device LEarn how right here

https://www.lifewire.com/factory-reset-oculus-quest-or-oculus-quest-2-5113075  ( Holding Power and Volume button) 

Once you have deleted the Device data and reset the device, Accept the Referral and activate it, then reset the oculus up as normal.

Hopefully you catch this in time to use the 60$ promotion for each of you and as always if either of you want to help i have my code available, one of you can use it, then once your set up you send your code too the other. and everyone wins 🙂 

Good look and happy holidays  

Hi my girlfriend just created an account on a new oculus we bought from my friend. And she used an .edu email but didn’t receive the credit when she activated the headset. Any suggestions? Thanks 

Hi there! We understand you have some questions and concerns regarding the referral program and your girlfriend not receiving credits. If your girlfriend purchased a previously owned headset and tried to activate her new account using the referral link, it will not work. Our program only applies credits to accounts that are linked to headsets that have never been activated.

We hope this information and the link we included above helps clear things up for you and your girlfriend. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!