cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit disappeared

RiverRapids
Level 2

Referred someone, redeemed the $30 credit, used half of it to buy a game, and the rest disappeared. Then I couldn't even add payment methods anymore. I ended up refunding the game and now I have $15 in credit, so it's not that the credits just aren't visible in my payment methods. The person I referred hasn't returned the headset or anything, so I don't really know why this is happening.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, RiverRapids! Oh no! Wrestling with payment methods is no fun, and we definitely don't want you to end up missing out on any credits. Let's take a look at that together and see what's going on! We're more than happy to help, but will need to get some account info to fully be of assistance. Send us an email or chat with an agent by following this link. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, RiverRapids! Oh no! Wrestling with payment methods is no fun, and we definitely don't want you to end up missing out on any credits. Let's take a look at that together and see what's going on! We're more than happy to help, but will need to get some account info to fully be of assistance. Send us an email or chat with an agent by following this link. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!