cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

michelaziz
Sightseer
So I bought to games and I didn't like them and I did refund and it say approved but the money didn't come back I have been 4 days and the money didn't came back to me plz help me 
4 REPLIES 4

andysonofbob
Heroic Explorer
It does takes quite a while.  I have refunded a number of times.  Took about a week. I got the email straight away, then I got the second one 5 or so days later, and then a couple of days after that the money

jms479
Honored Guest
How do you initiate a refund? Oculus page says to go to Purchase History page and there will be something to click on. Where is my Purchase History Page?  I only see my Orders Page, and there isn't anything there that I see.  Can someone please help me?  Thanks.

Richooal
Consultant

jms479 said:

How do you initiate a refund? Oculus page says to go to Purchase History page and there will be something to click on. Where is my Purchase History Page?  I only see my Orders Page, and there isn't anything there that I see.  Can someone please help me?  Thanks.

In your desk top app, go to "Settings". In the "Account" tab, scroll down to "Purchase History".
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there! When your refund request has been approved, it can take 5-7 business days after approval for the funds to be returned to your original payment method. Should it take any longer than this, please reach out to your financial institution for more information.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!