cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished Quest 2 not pairing

esbern6
Honored Guest

So like a lot of you here, I have waited around 2 months for my refurbished unit to arrive.  Now that I have received it, the headset will not pair to my phone via the 5 digit number its providing.  I have restarted my phone, also tried deleting the app and re-installing it.  When I try to reset the headset, I am met with a "no command" screen, so I haven't been able to try that. I can't find anyone else experiencing this issue, so I am at a loss of what to do here.  Any help on fixing this is much appreciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

After doing a factory reset with my Q2 I found that I did not need to enter this code since my iPhone already remembered this.  Just make sure your phone BT is turned on beforehand.  Otherwise, you know what to do, contact Oculus Support, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

grunttrooper
Protege

already sent my refurbished back for another one.  its taking a while to send the 3rd one back.  i chatted with support today. The guy tried to buy them an extra day by lying to me about the date they received it.  As if I didnt get an email not only from support that they received it a a day before what he told me and I had the UPS receipt as well.  They arent running an honest business here.  And theyre cheap anusholes who are going to try and send all of us that got screwed with a 64g device with only refurbished 64g devices.

Is it really a good price with all this mess? nope. 

F Facebook!