cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove gift card/debit card

Brode_man
Level 2

So I’ve been trying to remove a debit/gift card to add a different debit card but all it says when I try to add a different debit card it says I can’t add it, could you please help me try to add a different debit card (I made payments on the gift/debit card)

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Brode_man! Wrestling with payment methods is no fun at all! Let's take a look at that and see what's going on. Is the payment method your attempting to add one of the supported payment methods listed here

If your payment method is supported but not working, let us know. We'll need to go over some personal info to help, so please send us a PM by selecting our name to get to our profile page or by clicking here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Sorry I don’t know what you mean as “PM” may you please explain?

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

PM means "Private Message". That's where we would communicate to keep any personal information safe.

If you're not able to add a supported payment method, send us a PM and we'll take a look at that with you!

I’m still confused all the link does is bring me to your profile and I don’t know how where to press on my screen to send a pm.

Hey there! Here's how it will look from your end. Also, feel free to reach out to us here https://metaque.st/Support and an agent can work 1 on 1 with you!