cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Headset not being sent!

Kizd
Protege

I sent my headset back for repair over 3 months ago and despite chasing up on a weekly basis have not received a replacement back yet. I now fear that I won't get my headset back at all. I have been given no reasonable explanation of what is wrong and why it is taking so long. I can't even get any information as to who to contact to make a formal complaint. What can I do? 

119 REPLIES 119

jota101
Explorer

I'm in Spain, but in Europe we have a way to make an official complaint to another company not in my country.

I already did it, las Friday. Spain Government will contact Irish Government to reach Facebook in Ireland to ask them about my rma.

jota101
Explorer

I have asked:

To get an upgrade and get the 256gb version.

To have the device back.

Full refund of money.

All negative. This is against European laws that protect me as customer.

simson970
Explorer

Today after contact with lice chat they wrote that they had been given a new number to my replacment and that I should have received a tracking number by the end of the week.  We'll see...

Great news? Where was sent your device? Texas? Or Prague? When was received by them?

simson970
Explorer

Prague 20 April

Thanks mate. Mine was also sent to Prague and received 4th May.

Please keep us posted about your replacement. 

Maybe I am next.

Happy for you!

I got promised that at the end of April and then they cancelled it again so I hope that doesn’t happen to you. 

I’ll be really interested to see what response you get to this as when I asked Facebook for their actual address in Ireland, they couldn’t give it to me! Hopeful the Spanish government will have more luck with that though if they are dealing with the Irish government 

I`ll let you know! I suppose the Irish know where to send Facebook their taxes!

Omfg I got that SAME email from "Rui" when I asked about my controller. Yep. It's time for everyone to come together and file a first class action lawsuit against Oculus for ILLEGAL trade practices.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?