cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Headset not being sent!

Kizd
Protege

I sent my headset back for repair over 3 months ago and despite chasing up on a weekly basis have not received a replacement back yet. I now fear that I won't get my headset back at all. I have been given no reasonable explanation of what is wrong and why it is taking so long. I can't even get any information as to who to contact to make a formal complaint. What can I do? 

119 REPLIES 119

SsjSora
Adventurer

Also good luck guys who wants to get a hold of a supervisors. They will flat out reject you. Facebook is literally doing some illegal stuff. I swear.

jota101
Explorer

Have you tried this?

https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights

wiegerthefarmer
Explorer

Ontario, Canada, received by RMA centre on April 29. Started emailing with Meta Support on May 12, daily emails. Pretty much the same canned response. After a few weeks I actually found the contact information of the 3rd party RMA centre and contacted them directly. Got an update, a technician had looked at my unit and now they were waiting on Meta. Kept messaging with meta. Getting more and more upset each time. Proposed multiple solutions. Here's the last two responses.

wiegerthefarmer_0-1653380790033.png

wiegerthefarmer_1-1653380830626.png

Basically Meta has no replacement 128G Quest 2s. So everything is held up. 

So much wrong with this. 

Why start an RMA process if you have no replacement parts?
Unit still in stock at Amazon. I could buy a replacement and have it tomorrow! Call back some units and get your exist customers their units back!

Honestly, if they don't have units, just give me my money back and I'll buy another one from Amazon. The wait continues.

simson970
Explorer

I have just received e-mail that they sent the package. I received a link to track the package and the expected delivery is on May 26.

Dang. Could you be the first to receive an RMA back in this thread?

jota101
Explorer

I received that mail too 30 mins ago.

Ups. ETA may 30th

Keep u posted.

Hey, did your headset get sent to Texas, grapevine?

Both of us to Prague.

Update, Quest sent to Texas Grapevine.

Screenshot_20220524-123321.png

OH NO, ONE DAY PAST WHAT THEY SAID?! HOW DARE THEY

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?