cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Headset not being sent!

Kizd
Protege

I sent my headset back for repair over 3 months ago and despite chasing up on a weekly basis have not received a replacement back yet. I now fear that I won't get my headset back at all. I have been given no reasonable explanation of what is wrong and why it is taking so long. I can't even get any information as to who to contact to make a formal complaint. What can I do? 

119 REPLIES 119

That's where my controller was sent. Grapevine Texas. These wearhouses need INVESTIGATED by the FTC and FBI ASAP. I SWEAR Zuckerberg is doing illegal trade stuff. That's probably how he's making millions.

say you  will file a small claim

wiegerthefarmer
Explorer

My replacement is being shipped! Arriving Friday and I got a 50$ CDN store credit. 

And apparently mine is now too!! Let’s see what happens…

Mine's coming from Louisville, KY, United States. I bet that centre is services most of North American replacement requests. They were probably just waiting for their stock to be replenished. Sigh.

Some good news fellas. I managed to threaten the rep and told him that I filed charges against Meta and have an attorney and filed a claim and the guy was scared **bleep**less. He told me they got more controllers back in stock due to scalpers taking advantage of their stock/inventory etc and price gouging them on eBay. I'm also sending in my 256GB headset for a replacement his words were we'll immediately send it back as soon as possible. I guess I scared him huh? It's quite sad you gotta threaten these jerks with a lawsuit to get your stuff back. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Facebook/Meta that customers mean business. And hope support will get their act together in the future. Let's hope when they open their own stores across the word. Meta will have in store technicians that will fix our controllers etc for us when get stuff working with out having to ship them out.

Bloodlet77
Protege

Any updates for other people? I contacted them again via chat two days ago and again got the usual "they're investigating". I asked what they were investigating. They have my old headset so send my replacement. There's nothing to figure out. They said they had to investigate why the local service center hadn't sent the replacement. Supposedly my case was going to be escalated to a supervisor but I of course have heard nothing further.

How many gigs does your headset have? 125? 256gb?

125gb.

That's weird it seems like they are ALWAYS low on stock on the 125 GB Headsets. But they always got more of the 256 GB in. How long have you been waiting? Have you tried contacting your Better Business Bureau like I did and filed a claim? They might be able to help you if you tell them you got a warranty and a receipt and a ticket if support is giving you trouble I'd look into it.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?