cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident evil 4 Download issue.

Kyle979
Level 3

Hello, I got resident evil 4 VR today at 3 pm when it launched I have been downloading it for a few hours. I pressed download took off my headset and left it on charge. I came back an hour or two later and the game is still downloading but oh wait it says 13GB out of 8GB (8GB is the size of the game btw...) WHY is this happening??? I could not even cancel the download without shutting down the quest 2 so I'm downloading it again so Let see what happens... If it does it again what do you think I should do as I REALLY want to play this game... lol.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If yours is bugged like mine was (Could not cancel the download), Cancel it then turn off the headset wait a few seconds then turn it back on, Before you try to download it again go into your storage in the settings tab and make sure no save data is on the device (installed games/downloading) If there is delete it, Then just download it as usual and you should be good. (PS The game is amazing!!!)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

HawaiianKJTR
Level 2

I’m having the same problem.

If yours is bugged like mine was (Could not cancel the download), Cancel it then turn off the headset wait a few seconds then turn it back on, Before you try to download it again go into your storage in the settings tab and make sure no save data is on the device (installed games/downloading) If there is delete it, Then just download it as usual and you should be good. (PS The game is amazing!!!)

View solution in original post

it’s still not working for me 

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, whenhavepain! We see you're having some issues with downloading RE4. Please ensure that your headset is updated to the most recent version and that you have double the total amount of storage necessary for the game which is 15.60GB! If the problem persists, please submit a ticket to our team by using this link: https://support.oculus.com/articles/contact-us/contact-us/index-contact-us

TVSBanana1
Level 2

it wont even pas 4.10