cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riff S

swerobert
Level 3

I have had the oculus riff headset for over 3 years. Never had a problem. Then a month ago I decided to upgrade and purchased a new riff s. Had it almost a month and still can not use it. So have not been able to enjoy any of the over 100 experiences I have purchased. Been back and forth with tech support and still they have not been able to help me. Have me doing a lot of patches and even Uninstaller and reinstall oculus. Just spinning our wheels and still down. So disappointed. Now thinking the purchase was a mistake. Really regretting doing it. Like I said the original riff was working fine. Just getting old and sound was falling in and out. Probabaly a short so figured it was time to upgrade. Loved the riff and all the experience available that is why I stuck with oculus and went for the riff s. Just thought I let you know.
3 REPLIES 3

Richooal
Level 12
If it wasn't bought for you as a giff, you should send it back for a refund.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

swerobert
Level 3
I thought about that. Only problem is I have so much invested in experiences. Would lose all that money if I went with a different system. Hate to lose some of them really enjoy them. 

Richooal
Level 12

swerobert said:

I thought about that. Only problem is I have so much invested in experiences. Would lose all that money if I went with a different system. Hate to lose some of them really enjoy them. 

Can't you just keep using your other headset?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.