cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S Controllers Only moving in 360 degrees and headset doesn't move

Coburns
Honored Guest

I can play for a little bit until my controllers just break. I found stuff online but they only work for a little bit and I have to reset my oculus every time. Its not my pc as its worked for 3 years before this. Any help?

2 REPLIES 2

XDeathReconX
Protege

Don't assume just because your PC has worked for 3 years that is not your PC. Changes happen, settings change, apps and overclocking apps that don't play nice with vr, hardware degrades, windows updates happen which can break things temporarily. USB ports can also go bad, consider switching ports, I can't remember if the S had USB like the cv1. 

Hard to narrow down the cause, but all I'm saying is don't rule out the PC when looking for a solution.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Coburns! We see you're having some issues with your controllers. We want to help so you can enjoy a smooth VR experience. Please submit a support ticket with the details of your issue and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!