cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right controller won't stop pulsing

AxiomAcademy
Honored Guest
Hello! My week-old Oculus 2 right controller is still paired, but it stopped being recognized and started to simply pulse vibrate.  Reboot x 10, un-pair/re-pair x 10, batteries, all the tricks I could find.  It either isn't responding, or when I can pair it, it flashes its lights and just starts pulse vibrating until I turn the headset off.  While it's paired according to the app, the headset cannot find it.  Thank you so much for any helpful hints
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there, a strange issue indeed! Please click here to submit a ticket, we'd like to look further into this with you. Thanks!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DxPxS
Honored Guest

Did you get anything back on fixing this issue ? I’m having the same exact issue.

@DxPxS Thank you for trying to troubleshoot your controllers before reaching out to us.

Can you try to leave the batteries out of the battery bay for 5 minutes and then put them back in? This will update the firmware on the controller.

If this doesn't work, we suggest you reach out to Support HERE to get that one on one help for your controllers.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!