cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUTTER!

Ferthunder
Level 2
For weeks now iv been getting a stutter when turning my head from left to right. I cant think of anything else to try! i have had so many issues since i "upgraded"
from my CV1 to this Oculus S. Any help would be amazing. Ive re-installed oculus home, changed GPU drivers, used different settings in de-bug tool. closed any kind of monitoring tools in back ground, closed any kind of virtual desktop applications. NOTHING changes anything. room is well lit, headset is clean. let me explain the "stutter"
i move my head from the left to right, and inside the helmet its not smooth, it moves stops, move stops, move stops like its trying to catch up.
Ryzen 3600x
2080ti
16 gigs 3600hrtz ram
Idk whats going on. help please
1 REPLY 1

adam_poole_313
Level 7
Welcome to the stutter club. Every new update seems to make the Rift S less stable. Open a support ticket and they will explain how to submit your logs to them. This is a much bigger problem than Oculus will admit and every person experiencing this needs to open a ticket, refuse to let them close it (they will try) and keep messaging them asking for updates because it doesn't seem like they are actually working on this.
Oculus Rift S, CV1
Intel i7-8700K
ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
16GB DDR4 x 2
4 TB SDD, 2 TB SSD, 1 TB SSD
Windows 10 Home