cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saber Beats - Missing Play Button

SameAsBefore
Honored Guest

Saber beats has been missing the “play“ button for almost 2 months now, and I get absolutely no response from anyone anywhere! I also can no longer request a refund. I cannot be the only one experiencing this issue. But no one seems to have a solution. Do I have to go to the attorney general to complain that you stole my money and won’t respond to help me play or receive a refund? Why won’t anyone at oculus reply? This is the absolute worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I am going to start telling everyone I know in person and online to avoid this company because apparently they suck. Not a single reply with multiple attempts over the past two months. This is just called stealing.

4 REPLIES 4

rvnslv
Honored Guest

same, i can't play and i can't get a refund

Uncle.Ricky.nyc
Explorer

Even worse is that this game was bundled with a Quest 2 purchase.  So a new user is trying to figure out the device, and they send a game with a critical bug like this.  Unbelievable.  An hour I spent trying to figure out what I was doing wrong before searching on the computer.

Hey there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You definitely should have the play button selection. We completely understand your concern here and were happy to help out. 

We like to invite you to directly message us. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Uncle.Ricky.nyc
Explorer

It turns out for me the solution was to pick a song/music track from the list in the middle of the screen.  Once I selected the type of music, then the "solo 1" panel changed its appearance, and the play button became visible.  Hope that helps.