cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam and irresponsible to its customers

phuonganh252
Level 3

Let me tell everyone about customer fraud, irresponsibility, even changing white for black and white, even I have to say because I don't believe a big company like Oculus to that extent!  My personal Facebook account was taken over by hackers, then hackers demanded a ransom I didn't accept, so they did something on Facebook's community standards that made my account disabled by Facebook.  After that, I contacted Fb, but due to my account being changed all the information, I could not submit a request to protest the account was disabled, and that's why it led to the story that I am currently talking about.  tell everyone, everyone who follows and read will not waste time to know the treatment and scams of Oculus but if you want to buy equipment or products, think carefully lest you have problems when you have problems, don't expect to receive them.  get help or maybe even be fooled like me.

The thing is, after I could not be contacted via Fb, I remembered to contact Oculus for support because I had used the product before, so I thought it would be supported.  Yes, I contacted them, they asked me to provide account information with the device, I provided them, they said the device has been used by someone else to request support, so I can't help !!  Next, the support told me if you buy a new device we can help you, although I am very upset about that, but because I want to recover my account and there is no way, I  accept new purchase of Oculus Quest 2 device, after I finished ordering and I provided the order number to request support they said will help ask me for information and I continue to provide as requested  bridge .  And then asked me to wait, more than 2 weeks after I received the device, they just replied to the email asking for more photos of the device and I still followed the request, I even provided from the device box picture when  sent it to me, and also a picture of the device with the device serial as they said, and then I thought they would fix it for me but no, a few days later they informed me via email with me the current ticket number  are many so can not solve my problem !  Very coincidental !

I still continue to wait for nearly 1 month, I still have not resolved or notified me, I contacted Oculus Support Whatsapp, the next day I received an email feedback about my case that the device information is incorrect or  already used by others, so ask me to provide the original invoice, do you think it's unreasonable?  but I was patient and I explained it clearly and still sent the original invoice to them, and the next surprise they gave me was that they did not respond to my email and directly closed their support request ticket.  I'm back!!!  I am very frustrated, contacting the chat request via the homepage to ask for a check, but I say avoid the type of avoidance to deny responsibility, I said if the device information is wrong, it means the product I bought is a fake.  or what?  What if I say that the device information has been requested to provide other account support, does it turn out that Oculus leaked my information?  but even so, when I provide the original invoice, I do not process but close the support ticket?  I said if that's the case, I bought a fake so I didn't receive support and I asked to return the goods, but it was a surprise like everything was arranged!  it's over 30 days so no return !  And then finally now they blatantly deny responsibility.

Everyone should think twice when buying or using the device because it's really unacceptable to treat customers so badly plus cheating customers just to sell equipment like that!  I have a full set of screenshots that prove everything I'm saying is true, from asking for a new device to get support to disavowing support.

If anyone can send this to Oculus support to read it, please tell them to do business with a human heart and not for profit, putting everything aside including responsibilities and  such honor

Here's my ticket number: 3030794

If any Oculus community worker confronts me face to face, it's always better to let everyone know I'm not wrong about anything!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oculus_RyanS
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey, I got your PM and responded there!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Oculus_RyanS
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

That sounds so frustrating, @phuonganh252! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've pulled up that case of yours and got it into the hands of someone to review what's going on. They'll be in touch soon.

Hi RyanS. Thank you for your attention, but I'm really upset and annoyed with the things that I have to endure as I said. I have pictures that fully capture what I said. Can you take a look at it and rate it if it's any good?
It's nice that there are still polite and kind people like you. What an elegant gentleman. Wish you all the best for your kindness ^^
My ticket number : 3030794 .

Oculus order number :

Oculus_RyanS
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Thanks! I've made sure it's in the right hands for investigating, but that sort of thing has to be done by the right teams.

Can I ask you for 5-10 minutes? I have something to talk about so you can understand better, can I send you a private mesage, Ryans ?

Oculus_RyanS
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey, I got your PM and responded there!

View solution in original post

you saw and i replied you didn't reply, maybe by mistake you may have ignored it, check your message Ryans !

I see you online but you are still not responding to my posts or messages. Why is that Ryans ?

Oculus_RyanS
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

I replied to your PM already, but in case anyone is looking at the thread, we've talked 🙂

Also, sometimes it shows "online" because I have a tab open somewhere on a computer/phone that's not off, it doesn't mean I'm active or looking on the forums.