cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping touch to APO/FPO?

AHeckman
Level 5

I posted this in general, but got no response so I am trying here.

after the many issues I had of Oculus stating the Rift could be shipped to APO/FPO addresses than finding out the can't (delaying my deliver by about a month) I have to ask if they will actually be able to ship the touch controllers to APO/FPO addresses? If not will they be purchasable through sights like Amazon in a timely manner allowing those serving or supporting the military overseas timely access to the Touch.

5 REPLIES 5

AHeckman
Level 5
so can I get any response to this, or am I to expect the same level feedback as my original order?

OpticKing
Level 11
Hey buddy, it may just be that threads vanish off the front page quickly because of other popular posts constantly streaming. I'd answer if I knew, but I don't so my advice would be to ask support or pm a staff member, 99% of people on the forums probably wont know.
My guess is that it will not be long after touch launches that it'll appear on amazon, few weeks maybe.
Thank you for serving our country, hope that you can get touch asap once released.

AHeckman
Level 5
well now that the touch is announced, and all can I get an answer to this?  @Cybereality can you comment?  It would be nice to place my order and not wait months for you to state you can't ship to me after confirming you can.

AHeckman
Level 5
for the record you still have the option to select AA, AE, and AP for shipping states, so either you have corrected the issue, or you are continuing to provide false information.

AHeckman
Level 5
this was posted from the support page, but I would still like an answer from someone.

Yes, Oculus is currently shipping to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. 

• Shipments can take between 45 to 60 days to deliver.
  • For security purposes, the tracking details will be limited to protect the address of these facilities.
If you do not receive your package after 60 days from when your order shipped, please contactOculus Support with your order number for assistance.