cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show your passthrough view to people if you use passthrough while streaming option removed?

Rumple_
Explorer

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we would love to provide you steps on how to quickly setup Passthrough. You'll need to enable it by:

1. Pressing oculus icon on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
  2. Select .
  3. Scroll down the left side menu and select Experimental Features
  4. Scroll through the Experimental Features panel until you see Passthrough Shortcut

Once enabled, you can switch into Passthrough by tapping either the left or right side of your headset twice. Keep in mind, you just need to tap the side of your headset, you aren't pressing any physical buttons to enter Passthrough.

We will also provide a link here that shows you steps on how to set up the passthrough using the Rift S.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

where is the link?

This is unrelated to the issue I'm talking about. Where is the option to allow people to see my passthrough view when using oculus mirror.

this is also what i'm trying to do. i want to do what the "Show your passthrough view to people if you use passthrough while streaming" button used to do

oco-coliseum
Honored Guest

Where is the link for Rift S? Where is the option "show your passthrough view to people if you use passthrough while streaming"? It's very useful for using "Oculus Mirror".

Do you even read the questions you "answer"?

Any luck getting this to work?  Perhaps going back to an earlier Oculus Driver?  (if they make them available they are the worst ever where it coMes to that sort of thing,.   even NVIDIA (kind of) lets you acces older drivers, to do what you need to as a developer,..)  THEY ARE HOLDING DEVELOPERS BACK WITH THIS STUFF...,..