cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sickening Vr Chat glitch

ErrorRath
Level 2

I have been playing on my Oculus Quest 2 for a while now and I have had not many problems with it. I love to play Vr Chat and I played it for the first week I owned my Quest 2. But now when I play it I get a bug that doesn't let me load in. I have reinstalled it and scoured the internet for solutions and the only one I have found is to enable the microphone which I have already done. I will launch vr chat and be taken to a green area like normal and I login with oculus. Then I will stay in the green area for a unusually long time. My controllers will all of a sudden be visible to me and I will see the loading screen go from 0-100%. Then a sickening glitch happens where it screenshots the last thing I looked at and turns it into a box. (I say sickening because in vr it does not align eye to eye.) The video attached shows the whole process. There are no solutions for this problem on the Oculus Quest 2 on the internet and I would use virtual desktop to play pc Vr Chat but then I would lose all my avatars and friends. Thank you for your time.

0 REPLIES 0