cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved - Quest 2 First time setup Stuck at 0% update

ishdemon10
Protege

Just got a new quest 2, started setup, paired, got a new update. But its not at all updating.. Its been 4 hours.. Still at 0% 👌😒.

Screenshot_20220601-162836.jpg

62 REPLIES 62

Same here I’ve never had any issues with my old go but this one is being a pain apparently the server is down I’m not sure for how long tho.

It seems to a capacity issue. Only certain amount of downloads requests can be issued at the time. So we are tecnicuob hold. It like waiting in a line 😂😂😂

Naah, if servers were down, you won't even get any update.. It checked for update that means something is wrong with the update download. 

SophiaMartin
Explorer

It seems to be a capacity issue. Only certain amount of downloads requests can be issued at the time. So we are tecnicuob hold. It is like waiting in a line…

Oh is it? Didn't knew today is one lucky day when all the people in the world decided to activate quest 2😂🌍

*Technically on hold 

Someone on reddit said they got a reply back from support. It's a server issue that's preventing the update from progressing. Watching this thread to see if it gets fixed soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/txjv18/comment/ias2786/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=we...

I better put the Controllers back in the box. "My dissapointed is Immeasurable.. & my day is Ruined"

Ps: Lol it again goes back to pairing screen if you turn off Controllers.

Guess Resident Evil 4 has to wait😒

Ja. It is what it is, only a matter of time 😉 

zac_davies
Honored Guest

We have the same problem. It’s my son’s birthday and he’s gutted