cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stick Drift

Just_Call_Me_Yuri
Honored Guest

I'm having some issues with my left analog stick. My room/play space is rather small so movement is difficult, because of this, I've banged into things from time to time. My controllers have taken the brunt of this and the left gained stick drift. Normally it's nothing I can't handle but today it's gotten much worse. I can hardly play any games that require movement or use the analog stick without wandering into a wall or enemy. I'm worried it might not be something I can fix without sending it in to be repaired or replaced. It's also disappointing because, while my room is cramped, collisions are NOT common. I've only had the headset for a few weeks and was repeatedly told they were very durable. However, I will admit I had poor judgment when choosing my playspace even if playing someplace else would be disruptive to my family. If I can't have them fixed, I will attempt to get them replaced. Thank you for your time.

Just_Call_Me_Yuri
3 REPLIES 3

Just_Call_Me_Yuri
Honored Guest

Just got in touch with Customer Support. Very helpful and understanding!

Just_Call_Me_Yuri

CysSsyco
Honored Guest

Yeah me neither I can’t hardly play a game without drifting like ten feet and when I try to select a app it won’t let me because you can’t select a app while scrolling I’ve tried all the support steps including factory reset none of them worked can I send in my controllers and also get new straps thank you 

In that case, your best option is to contact Meta Store Support to see what they can do about your controllers. Once you click the link and follow the prompts, you can choose to contact them by email, live chat, or WhatsApp. Let us know how that goes for you!

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!