cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting error when adding payment method

DavyBats
Protege
No info is wrong. Simply wont let me add a payment method to buy anything from the store. Another day, another problem with Oculus. Somebody other than the mod please help because I know im just going to be told "Please submit a support ticket", which is valid but CS doesnt respond for at least 5 days or more.
66 REPLIES 66

vannagirl
Consultant
yes a ticket is the only valid way, no one here will be able to deal with billing not even Cyber if i understand

have you try browser change, do you have a phone or tablet you can try, or any other device to what you are using?

i have had portal issues on other sites, the above has always worked for me.
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

SnackyAU
Expert Protege
Sucks that you are having issue .. if you have yet to tie anything to your account and are able to start fresh would that help? Or have you already tied games / information to the account in question?

mvosonegro
Explorer
I have submitted a support ticket but from another post here, I am not hopeful.  I tried 3 different cards, 2 different PC browsers, I tried my phone and my tablet and still not able to enter a payment option.  I have stuff already on this account and don't want to start over.

DavyBats
Protege
CS is an absolute joke. I submitted a ticket and they marked it as solved.. nothing about my problem was never even dealt with nevermind solved...

DavyBats
Protege
I have tried different devices and browsers..

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Have you tried doing it directly in the Oculus app? Click the little gear symbol at the top and you can enter a payment method in Settings/Payment.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DavyBats
Protege
Yes. No dice.

DavyBats
Protege
They marked my ticket as solved with no response or no fix to my account. I dont understand this company.

koile87
Honored Guest
Same here, about 2 years ago i purchased some games for my gear vr with my credit card. Now that I have my rift i cannot add any payment methods. 

Did you get a solution, yet?