cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stormland does not open!

FxMcloud
Honored Guest
Open the support ticket (# 922015). I downloaded 15.4 gigabytes (actual folder size after installation). I select the game, start the game and it closes in less than 2 seconds. After restarting now, when I try to open, I get error OVR25027186. It has already been uninstalled and reinstalled from scratch 5 times always clearing the folders and the game does not open .. I tried to run with Windows Defender and the firewall disabled (I'm not using another antivirus). I also tried to start the app as an administrator and still get the same "OVR25027186 error. The insomniac-games-i-28 package failed to start the app. (1971014)". Windows 10 and drivers are up to date. All other games work perfectly. Is anyone going through this? Or have any solutions? Thankful! Sorry english, i am using google translator.

I solved the problem.  I upgraded Windows to latest version (but I think not that was not really necessary).  And mostly I uninstalled all the Oculus software, renamed the leftover folders, and reinstalled everything again.  Problem solved!

0 REPLIES 0