cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on Install Oculus Software screen

andrewten
Explorer
I'm stuck on the installation screen. I've tried deleting anything oculus related in c:\, turning off windows defender or antiviruses, restarting, and reinstalling multiple times. Attached are the log files. Can someone help me?
j7z8k9e4fj1p.png
8 REPLIES 8

shahzadasweet
Honored Guest
i m having same issue cant find a solution 
tried installing every usb unplugged

Seppel23FCB
Honored Guest
I have exactly the same Problem as on the Picture. I have uses mit new Oculus S for a few Days, yesterday their was a massage that the installation is broken and need to be repaired, an since this i have this Problem. Do anybody know something that could help?!

Grievy
Explorer
Is there any movement on this? Been having the same problem for 24 hours now

Sapulidi
Explorer

Grievy said:

That's my post! Glad it's helping others as well, have seen only a few success stories so far =). Do you still have to start the OVRServer manually to make the grand package work? Or was letting the installation complete enough?

sraura
Heroic Explorer
[Debug] [6/18/2019 6:44:51 PM] Found candidate install locations:  
[Error] [6/18/2019 6:44:51 PM] Couldn't find a valid install location for drive C:\!
[Error] [6/18/2019 6:44:51 PM] Unable to find an install location with enough free space.
That log got tons of download errors and some invalid paths after certain events, but these lines might tell the actual cause.

NakBlade
Honored Guest

Grievy said:

thank you very much. you save me

Grievy
Explorer

Sapulidi said:

Grievy said:

That's my post! Glad it's helping others as well, have seen only a few success stories so far =). Do you still have to start the OVRServer manually to make the grand package work? Or was letting the installation complete enough?

Having to start it manually every time still. Waiting for a software update from Oculus