cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supernatural App Crashing on Start - Scoped Access Token Error

GavinJF
Honored Guest

Hello. This app is crashing whenever I start it, and when I try to view the store, I get the Scoped Access Token error. I've tried reconnecting to my Oculus apps on multiple devices, as well as restarting the Oculus. So far, only the Supernatural app is affected. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh yikes. Well, welcome to the Community, you're definitely in the right spot! Now, we may have some other users jump in, but we wanted to let  you know what's worked for other users in the past!

You'll want to go ahead and log out of the phone app, then close and reopen the phone app. Next, log into the phone app and go to devices and connect to your Quest.

Let us know if that fixes the error for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, thank you for reaching out! This didn't resolve the issue, unfortunately. Also, I just tried uninstalling the app, and it won't let me. 

Thanks for letting us know. Something definitely sounds like it isn't working the way it should. What we would suggest you try next here is a factory reset. A factory reset will delete all content from your headset, but don't worry! All of your apps and purchases are still on your Oculus account, you'll just need to download everything again after setting it back up. We also have a really cool Cloud Backup feature now that will help you save game data! We definitely recommend checking that you have it enabled and that you've backed everything up recently before performing the factory reset.

Hopefully a factory reset will help get everything working how it should so you can get into your Supernatural app! If you're still having trouble with it crashing after that, go ahead and send us a support ticket here. We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!