cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Response time sucks

Tim74UK
Level 4
Ticket submitted on Sunday... no acknowledgement.... it is now Tuesday... still no acknowledgement. 
My Rig: - Gigabyte Z97 X5 MB / Core i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz - Water Cooled Coolmaster AIO Loop (Push - Pull Config)/ 16GB Corsair Dominator ram at 2400Mhz / Palit Jetsteam GTX 980 OC edition / 250GB SSD OS / Program Drive + 2 TB hard drive storage / Win 10
13 REPLIES 13

RedRizla
Level 16
What are you asking support exactly? With so many posts from you in the last couple of days it's difficult keep up. If it's about installing your Graphics Card driver then people on here including myself have told you what to do.

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

FFS Tim, stick all of the posts on your problem in a single thread. Have a little respect for the community.

Mods, any chance you can merge these? thanks

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19042.867)

Zenbane
Level 16
If you have as many Support Tickets as you have threads on the forum, then I can see the problem.

cybereality
Level 16
We responded to you on Monday morning, less than 24 hours after you submitted the ticket. Please check your email and reply to the questions we asked. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Morgrum
Level 11
1z144hes2z07.gif
WAAAGH!

RedRizla
Level 16

We responded to you on Monday morning, less than 24 hours after you submitted the ticket. Please check your email and reply to the questions we asked. Thanks.

I wonder if we'll see a post thanking Oculus for all their help once the problems been resolved..

EwenGB
Level 4

RedRizla said:

I wonder if we'll see a post thanking Oculus for all their help once the problems been resolved..

I've been wandering around support forums for years and very seldom do you see an acknowledgement or thanks from the OP.

shane13031
Level 2
To the support team

I bought on an Oculus rift s on 26th December and raised a ticket to get support on 27th. Got an automated response stating support team will get back to me in 2 days which never happened. So i sent another mail on 29th hoping i would be noticed, unfortunately my request was ignored again. When I checked my mail today, on Jan 1st, guess what! No response from support team. Ironically support team is provides poor support to customers. My experience with Oculus support team make me re-think  my choice of buying and recommending Oculus products. I am very disappointed.

P.S. please respond with actual solution for my support request, ticket #1036056. Don't simply reply saying sorry for inconvenience our support team will investigate your issue.

Thank you

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Or maybe wait until the holidays are over??? Tomorrow is my guess.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.