cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is slow

EliteSPA
Superstar
The 10th of June I contacted to support to solve a problem with my right speaker on the CV1, they asked me to try lot of things like usb swap, drivers, etc...I did that already before talking with them. I told them that is hardware related and nothing to do with my PC or software installed, cause it brakes the sound when you move the foam. So today I still waiting a solution for my problem without any success. I think people from support dont know nothing about the problem and got just copy/paste templates that they use to answer their customers. So guys be aware if you have some trouble with your Oculus product, cause is going to take long time until they fix it, I know some very lucky people got their problem solved, but for me support is useless ATM. Will report back what is happening. @cybereality I hope you can do something about this, you helped me a lot in the past and I have trust in your powers!

EDIT: I have nothing against support has been always be very kind with me, but this time I feel alone.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
10 REPLIES 10

cybereality
Grand Champion
Awesome! So glad we could help.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV