cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support.... really ?

roudoudou42
Honored Guest
Well, i'm french customer who bought a rift to days ago.

First, i check the compatibility, perfect, good ( i thought it was good at this time ! )

Then, i try to run the setup.....no launch... well...

Look with google and find that i miss a window file 46 something then of course it open but i have the message miss files KBXXXXXX ( of course into my computer )

Ok....so dos command, oculus setup;exe bypass ( take care if you put a 'h' instead of a 'H', it will never work )

Well isn't a FAQ suppose to give those solution ? 

Then start the usb bug with the no signature driver. It takes me 3 hours to finally find a solution.

Of course, at the end, the helmet is not working, black screen with orange lamp, nothing. I try to change the nvidia driver by an older and at the end of the installation process, i see tle light becoming white and image coming but 20 sec after, orange light and black screen again.

No phone, only a chat ( very very difficult to find, i try to chat again yesterday and was unable to find the access again )

Of course i sent log thursday an till now, i have no answer, nada, nothing.

I am in the business since 30 years, having a very reliable product with no support is ok, a not reliable product with a good support, that can work also but a nightmare product with no support....well.....
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
We do have support, a large team actually. You can submit a ticket here. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

roudoudou42
Honored Guest
Do you read me ?
I have absolutly no news about you. Of course i have a ticket. What is doing your ''large'' team ??