mexicomk1
Honored Guest

Can someone give me an update on support ticket 2393917

Ticket is a week old and I have no reply or answers to my issues

You quote a response within 2 working days 

8 REPLIES 8

MBXII
Protege

Same issue here, no response from Oculus Support.  Support ticket 2409574 for a defective elite head strap w battery.

s0cr4t1c
Explorer

I also haven’t heard from Oculus support for a week re: a broken Elite Strap. Perhaps they’re all on vacation?

MBXII
Protege

I did get a response on Saturday, 4 days after I submitted a ticket. They asked for contact info, Serial #'s & receipts, which I emailed back the same day.  Support said it would take another 3-4 days to look into it further...

"Please allow us some time to look into this further for you, and we will follow-up with you as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience and we will do our best to contact you within the next 3-4 business days."  Really a frustrating process to get an RMA processed, it shouldn't take a week+ to do this. I also did DM Oculus on twitter w my support #, not sure if that helped expedite the process. Quest 2 is my 3rd headset from Oculus, along w Quest & Rift... Facebook needs to do a better job hiring more people for Customer Support & establish a phone # for support, because after this I'll be looking at other brands in the future.

MBXII
Protege

I got an update from Support today 3/10/21 that a replacement will be shipped out in 5-7 business days.  Yeah :))) They are probably backed up with emails so give it some time.  Facebook should definitely setup a support number & hire more people since Quest 2 has grown in popularity.

mexicomk1
Honored Guest

Me too, sending my headset back for a new replacement. Great service, just a shame about the initial delay in communication 

How long did it take you to get a response from initial ticket submission?

Lucky you I tried messaging them and got the runaround for email after email till I decided to refund it

MBXII
Protege

18 days later after receiving RMA email, I still didn't get my replacement or shipping confirmation....  just had to submit another ticket for an update today- support ticket (2530112) ... This has been the worst customer experience!