cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support ticket active for 4 days with no response

Hi, I was wondering how long it will take to get a response on my ticket. The only message I have gotten is:
"Your request (3313638) has been updated.
If you have any further questions or comments, please reply to this email." (translated with google)

I have tried 2 times before to get my ticket through but each time the tickets have been terminated and I get stuck with automated messages.

11 REPLIES 11

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there. We understand the process for these things may take some time. However, we want to reassure you that your ticket is being worked on by the right agents and we sent you an email update at 05:24 this morning. We hope to resolve this issue for you very soon.

Ulbrick
Level 2

Four days is hilarious, I've been waiting three months

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there @Ulbrick! We understand you have submitted a support ticket and it hasn't been resolved. We definitely want to make sure your issue is resolved as soon as possible. Can you please send us a private message with your ticket number, email, Oculus username and device serial number. Once we have those details we can take a deeper look at what is going on. Thank you!

Sent.

groot-VR
Level 3

Strap yourself in for a long wait. I'm still waiting for a return shipping label six week after I requested one.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there Groot-VR, thanks for reaching out. Something isn't right here! You should never have to wait that long for a shipping label, so we'd love to investigate this issue for you. Please send us a DM so we can further investigate why you never received a shipping label. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

I've just tried sending you a message but it says "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.", despite this being the first message I've ever sent.

If you'd like to look into this, my ongoing reference number is 3281404

I've spent hours trying to chase this and all anybody tells me is they're "actively working on it". Nobody EVER gets in touch with me to provide an update. I have to do all the chasing and I'm still waiting.

I'll be honest, I regret ever buying a Quest 2 because of this experience.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Thanks for the quick reply. There seems to be an error within your RMA order and we believe that is the reason for why you never received a shipping label. We are reaching out to the agents in charge of your tickets for an answer on why the situation hasn't been resolved already. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding and we hope to have an update for you within 24-48 hours.

Seeing as I feel confident about maybe getting a response here as opposed to other places, where I feel totally ignored...

Is there any particular reason why I Haven't heard back from you after supplying all the information you asked?