cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

Sharky_boi
Level 2

My internet is fine but nothing will load on my oculus quest 2. All of my games are gone even the tutorial and other already downloaded stuff. When I go on the oculus app everything is still there, my headset is just really weird. Please help I'm really bored.

2 REPLIES 2

Try logging out of the app on your phone, before logging back in again and restarting the headset. That worked for me a few days ago when I had the same symptoms.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd be happy to help cure that boredom and get you back to enjoying your Quest 2! Let's give a headset reboot a try. 

To reboot your Quest 2:

1. With your headset on, hold the power button on the right side of your headset down until you're prompted with a shut-down screen.
  2. Select Restart to reboot your Quest 2 or Quest.

Once you have performed a reboot, please try signing out and then back into your Oculus account

If those steps don't seem to do the trick, please click here (https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport) or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We hope this helps!