cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners download problem!

sixstringsdown7
Honored Guest
I have the Quest and I've been using it linked  to my pc.  I purchased the new walking dead game but cant get it to down load. Not sure if i've caused the problem. I normally use the oculus desktop pc app the buy games and then install them on my pc without any issues.  This time however I used the mobile phone app clicked to the Rift store and bought the game that way. I just assumed that when I booted up the pc the game would appear in the desktop app ready to down load. However all that happens is that it tells me I've already purchased the game and there is no where to click to install it?
8 REPLIES 8

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
Is it already installed?

Teranoxis
Honored Guest

Is it already installed?

He said he can't get it to download. So I guess it's not installed.

Bought it as well today and the download start then stop prior reaching 2-4 gb.....even unistalled the oculus pc software and reinstalled it....same thing....about to get a refund for the game....

Urma_Gurd
Protege
I have same issue with Oculus Rift. I bought the game on Oculus store yesterday, I watched it download 26Gb, but then it won't install. 
pfs0o67awhzc.png

I click Install button above and it just quickly says "Downloading..." then "Installing..." then back to what you see above.

I re-ran Oculus as Administrator and repeated the full 26Gb download... still same outcome.

Given bandwidths are reduced at moment, I don't want to keep re-downloading this game (takes hours) only for it to fail to install. So please can someone (at Oculus) detail the precise resolution to this problem.

Urma_Gurd
Protege

all that happens is that it tells me I've already purchased the game and there is no where to click to install it?

So this is probably because it's hidden in your store view. Click the "Filters" button in the top right of your Library view (see my screenshot above) and then enable "Uninstalled Apps" option like below and they you'll see your game is in your library but in not installed:
16xpppc0ogmh.png

Urma_Gurd
Protege
Deleted as redherring and not helpful to the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am stuck in the cemetery and can't get out. I have watched many tutorials on this, found the map and trying to get to the next location and it is not working. What do I do?

Hey there. I have this exact problem. Did you manage to resolve it? 

If you have to go to the shallows to get the microphone for the radio all you need to do is go to the skiff pick up the map and click the shallows