cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Golf Pro Putt Putter Length issue

bfis20
Honored Guest

Anyone else having an issue with the Putter size being reduced in half lately?    It almost like I need to get on my knees to get it to function properly.  I have tried to reset the putter, but it doesn't restore it to the normal length.

4 REPLIES 4

4T9RMAN
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue it's annoying

PITTCANNA
Visionary

do you have the height of the floor set?

redo your gaurdian, and touch the controller on the ground when it says confirm floor height.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to jump in and point you in the right direction for your club adjustments. The game's developer FAQ resource has instructions on how to adjust your club length: https://www.proputt.com/faq. We'll go ahead and post the instructions here for you as well: 

How do I adjust my club length?

Access settings with the B/Y button, or go to settings in the main menu and choose "Putter Length". Use the thumb stick up or down to get the right length to your preference. Pull trigger to confirm the size adjustment.

We hope this helps you with your swing! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm sure everyone with this issue appreciates your answer, but in Golf +, even after resetting the floor level in the guardian, the issue returns after playing a few holes. Ideas???