cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch analog stick came loose and started spinning around it's axis

DevilInside
Level 2

On like the 3rd day since I got my oculus+touch bundle, I noticed that the analog stick on the left controller "came loose" and started spinning 45 degrees around it's own axis whenever I'm moving it.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

DevilInside
Level 2
Anyone?

GaMeAhOLiC
Level 3
I have had the same experience. I havnt done anything out of the ordinary for usage, and havnt damaged my controller yet the analog stick has come detached from the ball of the analog stick.

Mradr
Level 13
Hello, welcome to the community forum support. Please note that this is a community ran help section and that we are not Oculus direct support. We can help with some basic fixes and can be a bit faster than Oculus direct support, but advance help might only be available at Oculus direct support. At any time if feel you need more advanced support please feel free to reach out to support by sending a ticket here: https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In this case I would really recommend sending in a ticket to maybe see about getting a replacement

GaMeAhOLiC
Level 3
I believe their warranty window is quite short. It's too bad cause new technology like this is bound to have some defects. My only option is to buy a replacement right controller for $100! really unfortunate cause all in I've spent over $1000CAD getting my Rift at Launch and Touch Controllers at launch as well...

I may look into trying to glue the analog stick back on somehow.