cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch controllers are not recognized by any game

guilherme.kaspary
Honored Guest

I'm having issues with the touch controllers when using air link.

As soon as I enter the air link environment (with the white background and navigation bar below) my camera keeps moving strangely even when I stand still. In this menu, I won't see controllers, but my hands, even when I use the touch controller.

Even so, the touch controllers works on the menus, but not in any game. 

On the oculus app in my computer the controls appear as disabled.

01.png02.png

My touch controllers are not recognized by any game when I'm using air link. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're having an issue with your controllers showing up when using Airlink. Let's see how we can get this resolved as quickly as possible. We would like for you to remove the battery from the controllers and leave them out for 30 minutes. Then unpair and re-pair the controllers (click here for instructions) If you're still having the same issue, please reach out to us in a private message with your username, email and full name so we can continue assisting you further.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!