cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch pre order not shipping

RC-Scorch
Explorer
I pre ordered the touch but it still hasn't shipped, I haven't received an e-mail and I also haven't been charged. I read that alot of people already received theirs. some people who pre-ordered last saturday even got it so why don't I have it yet?

180 REPLIES 180

Anonymous
Not applicable
still nothing

Anonymous
Not applicable
can you use the word penis on this forum

cybereality
Grand Champion
Not sure I like the direction this is going...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
I hope they ship my Touch fast enough so I can use the game redeem codes before December 6th so they won't expire.  😄
(Also no processing mail still, Kickstarter backer so no Rift pre-order, Touch 1min pre-order, Netherlands)

cybereality
Grand Champion
The game codes expire in December of 2017. No need to rush.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel like emailing the codes to anyone that preordered, whether they cancel their order or not, would be a good move on Oculus' part. That way people aren't being held hostage from buying their controllers from Bestbuy or Amazon.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Well, the pre-order period has past, so new orders won't get the code regardless. And, when the promotion was running, it was available from Best Buy and Amazon and other retailers, so your comment doesn't make sense.

solidsnake4444
Honored Guest
I preordered from the Microsoft Store and didn't get a code. They said that I shouldn't be getting one. Why is this? I saw multiple spots where oculus clarified that ALL preorders would get the games.

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
@cybereality What exactly does Oculus think a Preorder entails? This is retarded. Another day gone by...nothing. What makes other people special? 

I hope you appreciate how absurd it is too that the Ripcoil promotion is over...Haven't laid my hands on the controllers yet. Honestly what is that?

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer

Well, the pre-order period has past, so new orders won't get the code regardless. And, when the promotion was running, it was available from Best Buy and Amazon and other retailers, so your comment doesn't make sense.

...it makes perfect sense. What he's saying is that all of us that preordered and then canceled because no one communicated to us that we'd have to wait forever whilst people that bought on the day of release have theirs already should at least get something for our support. I shouldn't need to reiterate how you guys said numerous times that the Touch launch would be different...and it just plain hasn't been. At least once you saw a flurry of cancellations and our comments on here a courtesy email saying "Hang in there, we're working on it!" would have been nice. 

I've been a huge proponent of Rift and how great it is, and I still am, but this has not gone well for many of us. I understand you're not here to be an apologist on behalf of your company, but this is leaving an awful taste in many of our mouths. If you don't intend to have a product in peoples hands at launch day, call it something other than a preorder 😕